I thought it was nasty when my toddler stuck his hand in his brother's stream of pee several months ago.Well, that ain't nothin' compared to what he intended to do today.
He followed his brother into the bathroom this afternoon carrying a plastic cup. As soon as C whipped it out, E held out his cup as if his brother's "faucet" were an actual water fountain or spout. When I heard C yell, "No, no, no!" I went running and C recounted what had happened. Of course, I busted into laughter when I peered into the cup and saw the would-be beverage. Shortly after, I threw out the cup.
I guess he was thirsty.
The other day, HS and I were watching the little guy pick chocolate chips out of a muffin. He's got very good fine motor skills, that one. He's been able to wield a screwdriver like an adult for quite a while now. You can just tell that he's going to be good with his hands.
So after watching him for a bit, I said jokingly, "Yeah, maybe this one's going to be a brain surgeon when he grows up."
My husband's perfectly-timed response was, "Did you say drain surgeon? Like... a plumber, right?"
Poor kid gets no respect.
Guess I should go and give him some apple juice.




Very nice picture and excellent blogigin fully read and considered. Come take a look Teuvo images www.ttvehkalahti.blogspot.com blog and tell your friends Teuvo pictures blog. A very good continuation of the autumn to you. Teuvo Vehkalahti Suomi Finland
ReplyDelete