ExcerptsMay 3, 2005
Lately, he INSISTS on sitting on the potty with one of his dad's magazines. It only takes him seconds to poop, but then he thinks that he's supposed to sit there and read for a long time like his old man.
May 3, 2006
I got busted twice today.
I need to watch what I say around the kids more. Sigh...
Z had been rather whiny this morning and at lunch, I said to HS (husband), "She's being such a beeotch today!" and C said, "Yeah. She's a beeotch!" Oh my LORD! Anyway, I said to him, "I'm sorry, honey, but you shouldn't say that word." "But why?" was his reply. I was tempted to say, "Because I said so," but instead I just explained that that is a grown-up word. I figured if I got into the whole, "It's a bad word" thing, then he'd be more apt to repeat it.
Then, a few minutes later, I was saying something about how I looked really bad today. My exact words were, "I look like A-S-S." C then began to chant, "A-S-S! A-S-S!" I completely forgot that the kid now knows his alphabet! OMG!
Bad Mommy. BAD, bad Mommy!
May 3, 2007I told them to say "smelly feet" so I could catch them looking like they were smiling, but they both did this instead and busted out laughing about smelling their "fungus." Sigh.
Sweetness



He's SOOO gonna hate you for that picture when he gets older! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! Funny stuff.
ReplyDeleteOn the plumeria - you can grow them just fine there but you have to protect them from freeze. That's it. They're actually pretty hardy. Don't over-water or they'll rot. We brought a mess back from Hawaii and there are only four left. We lost the rest to rot and Sarah's curiosity. They were supposed to be a mix of color but they all bloomed white with yellow tips. They smell DIVINE though! Love them. They do take about 2 to 3 years to bloom, but, man, once they do...