I was a Xangan for four years. I'm now a Blogger. It was time to move on, even if it makes me a little sad to say goodbye to my blog's first home.I think it makes me sad because my old posts covered our last few years in Boston. I started blogging when my daughter was just a baby and my eldest son was just a toddler. She's turning five next month and he is seven. And the birth of our third was also blogged on Xanga. So many things, so many places, so many observations, so many feelings, thoughts and frustrations all blogged on Xanga. Oh, and lots of funny things said and done by my crazy kids, too.
So going forward, I plan to backtrack and pull snippits of interestingness from my old blog. They'll be stuck in here from time to time, at random.
Just so you know.




No comments:
Post a Comment